Album Review: taylorshit.net - lickin the airplane toilet bc I'm gross like that

Picture Credit: taylorshit.net

taylorshit.net - lickin the airplane toilet bc I'm gross like that
Label: selfrelease
Format: Digital
Length: 29:17
Genre: Avantgarde / Experimental / Freakshow

Some years ago a friend asked me how I defined punk. I was rather drunk and probably said something pseudointellectual in response. Why I am telling you that? Because this release made me think of that question again.

taylorshit.net are a huge collective of musicians and what they do is punk. Not punk as in Punk Rock. But punk as in they don't give a fuck about any conventions - and I really mean ANY conventions - of music. Well, you can find some Jazz here. But the rest is a savage and yet controlled mix of experimental, avantgarde, freaky Ambient and Noise.

A cacaphony, you might ask? Acutally no. This is beautiful!
You know about the thin line between genius and insanity. taylorshit.net cross this line with every song of "lickin the airplane toilet bc I'm gross like that" for several times.

If you enjoy the releases from Greek community Polyscope, or love music like Слово Мира, Alex's Hand or Öz Ürügülü, you should definitely visit taylorshit.net's website, listen and download. You might go crazy, but you will also have an awesome time.

taylorshit.net Online:
Homepage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fresh Mango: February 17, 2022

Mango Playlist Updates: February 05, 2022

News: HOL - Bones (2021)