Thank you all for 300 Likes!

Time for some gratitude!
This review blog started on 31 October, 2018. Recently, it hit 300 likes on Facebook. Wow!
This is me expressing my gratitude:


Whom I forgot to mention: Folk's Worst Nightmare Black-Roos Entertainment Fastball Rock Promotion
Ponyphone Records Also, thanks to: 30 Kilo Fieber Records Tonzonen Records Necio Records JO!PR Betreutes Proggen TRUST Zine Silence Metal Magazine and all the bands, artists, promoters, and lovely people sending and recommending me new music! Lottery: Want to win free music? Send me a message saying "I want to win free music" on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook Winners will be contacted Tuesday, 02 June! The video was taken at the Talavera in Würzburg on my way home from work if anyone wants to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fresh Mango: February 17, 2022

Mango Playlist Updates: February 05, 2022

News: HOL - Bones (2021)