Single Review: Pressor - I want you (She's so heavy) (2020)

Picture Credit: Pressor
Artwork: Stas Vasilev


 Pressor - I want you (she's so heavy)
Release Date: December 04, 2020
Length: 06:06
Genre: Stoner Metal
Origin: Kostroma, Russia

Although this single has been released almost eight months ago, I cannot help but putting in my two cents about it. As most of you will know, 'I want you (she's so heavy)' was orignally recorded by The Beatles, and it was featured on their "Abbey Road" album.
Fifty-one years later, Kostroma's Pressor released this cover version. Actually a bit shorter than the original, it shows that the works of John, Paul, Ringo, and George are still alive as hell. Also it stands for the intense impact the Liverpudlian band has had on rock music across decades and genres.
Here is 'I want you (she's so heavy)' re-interpreted as a Stoner Doom / Sludge / Stoner Metal song by Daniil, Denis, Anton, and Stas:

The opinions on this might go from "What the fuck did you do to The Beatles?" to "This is exactly what I need to add to my party playlist". Me, personally I love this cover version. And even if you listen to it without the reference to its original, Pressor's single is a smoking hot Stoner anthem.

Content from the MangoReviews will always stay in the MangoRotation playlist for 14 days.

Pressor Online:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fresh Mango: February 17, 2022

Mango Playlist Updates: February 05, 2022

News: HOL - Bones (2021)